Book Your Place for the Devon LPC Community Pharmacy Webinar 9th September 2020 at 7pm
Devon LPC kindly welcomes you to attend our autumn update event, where we will cover all the hot topics on the community pharmacy agenda across the county. This webinar will be open to all members of the pharmacy team who wish to attend on a first come, first served basis however if there is high demand a second event may be arranged – so don’t hesitate to get in touch if places are full!
On the agenda for the night we will cover:
- Pharmacy Quality Scheme: Then and now – parts one and two of the 2020/21 payments schedule
- Flu Season: Training requirements, collaborative working and updated eligibility criteria
- PCN Update: Joint working opportunities, eRD consent changed and updates to PCN Community Pharmacy Leads
- The Pharmacy Representation Wright Review: What is it and how does it affect me?
- Q&A: Round up of chat questions and themes from throughout the evening
The webinar will be hosted on Zoom, book your place now and the joining details will be sent to registered attendees prior to the event.