RedWhale Clinical Update Day
8th March 2020, Plymouth or 14th June 2020, Exeter
Red Whale will be familiar to many pharmacists. They are an organisation who aim to provide lifelong learning for Primary Care professionals. Their ‘GP Update’ one day course covers a range of diverse subjects and you will be given a comprehensive CPD update book along with a year’s free access to their substantial CPD website where you can lose yourself for hours exploring the areas of relevance to your role.
These courses always receive good feedback from pharmacists who attend – the format and content is a little different from the focussed CPD events we tend to be used to, but will give you plenty of food for thought! These events are open to doctors and nurses so will also provide a fabulous networking opportunity.
IMPORTANT: Please note there is a deadline for booking for the March event of 20th February
To book for the Red Whale courses:
- Go to Devon Training Hub’s website at devontraininghub.co.uk
- Register with the Hub for a FREE account (not a Member Account)
- Under organisation – type in Devon LPC, then go to courses and events and scroll down to the event you want to book for. (don’t be alarmed if you get an email saying you are now a staff member of Devon LPC – this is just for booking for these events!)
- Then book for each day individually
- Alternatively just email email@example.comAll of these events include lunch and are FREE!Don’t let the process put you off booking a place.