Conflict Management training for pharmacy staff
3rd July 2018 1pm - 5pm or 5.30pm - 9.30pm
Passage House Hotel, Hackney Lane, Kingsteignton TQ12 2QG
Devon CEPN (Community Education Provider Network) is offering free training for pharmacy staff and GP receptionists to cover these issues.
Topics covered will be
- Conflict management in the context of medicines and prescriptions
- Local medicines policies in Devon
- What are the ‘blacklist’ and ‘borderlines substances (ACBS)’ lists?
- What items cannot be prescribed – the NHS blacklist?
- What items are currently on the borderline substances (ACBS) list?
- What are the new items that should now not routinely be prescribed?
Courses are running on
Tues 3rd July Passage House Hotel, Kingsteington – choice of 1pm-5pm or 5.30pm-9.30pm
Weds 4th July Imperial Hotel, Barnstaple – 9.30am-1pm
For more information and to book your free place via the CEPN website
Click here for Kingsteignton 1pm-5pm 3rd July
Click here for Kingsteignton 5.30pm-9.30pm 3rd July
Click here for Barnstaple 9.30am-1pm 4th July