Funding available to support PTPT training placements – EOI process open
We are working with the Devon Training Hub and the Devon ICS Workforce Strategy Lead to potentially pull together a system bid for this funding if we have enough partners interested,.
HEE is seeking expressions of interest from employing organisations between 27 June 2022 – 17 July 2022. The attached guidance document outlines the minimum requirements employers must meet to be eligible to receive funding, as well as detailing the EOI process in full.
£46,099 will be available per PTPT over the 2-year apprenticeship training period. This funding is intended to contribute to the cost of developing and running a two-year programme and may be used to contribute towards the cost of salary, educational supervision or establishing educational infrastructure.
Funding will be available to support the training of PTPTs through various models:
- CROSS SECTOR bids (e.g. 2 or more organisations forming a partnership where the trainee/s will rotate)
- COMMUNITY PHARMACY bids (e.g. individual community pharmacy employers)
Application for funding is through an EOI submitted via an online application form. Only applications submitted via the online form will be considered. The application window is 27 June 2022 – 17 July 2022.
- Community Pharmacy Single Sector Application Template – Workforce Expansion Programme 2022-23
- Cross sector Partnerships Application Template – PT Workforce Expansion Programme 2022-23
- Employer Guidance – Pharmacy Technician Workforce Expansion Programme 2022-23
If you are interested in supporting a system bid please let me know by the close of play on Friday 8th July 2022. A similar message has been sent out to all practices and the Acute Trusts in Devon. I’d need to know which pharmacy/location so we can match up potential partners if this has not already been done. – Email Sue on email@example.com