Recognition of Excellence Awards 2022
The 2022 programme for The Recognition of Excellence Awards is now open, hosted by Training Matters magazine for pharmacy support staff. Flyer
Pharmacy teams from across the UK are encouraged to nominate themselves or colleagues before the closing date of 4 April. The awards honour
dedicated employees who go the extra mile to support their customers, colleagues and communities. They could be medicines counter assistants, delivery drivers, dispensing assistants, health champions, pharmacy technicians, team leaders, non-pharmacist managers… or hold any other patient-facing role within the community pharmacy support team
Additional award for 2022
Following the introduction of the Pharmacy Team of the Year Award in 2021, another new award has been added for 2022: The Health Equality Award will recognise an individual who has identified and tackled health inequalities and helped to close the gap between local minority groups and their majority population.
The complete list of awards categories include:
- The Counter Intelligence Award: for excellence in OTC product knowledge.
- The Customer Care Award: for outstanding customer service.
- The Outstanding Contribution Award: to recognise a project or area of work that has made a significant impact.
- The Retail Skills Award: for excellence in retail that results in increased OTC sales.
- The Rising Star Award: to recognise a pharmacy newcomer who is excelling in their role.
- The Service Excellence Award: for excellence in clinical services.
- The Team Leader Award: for excellence in pharmacy team leadership.
- The Health Equality Award: an individual who has tackled health inequality issues
- The Pharmacy Team of the Year Award: for the most outstanding pharmacy team.
Each category winner will go forward to The Spotlight Award, which is given to the most outstanding entrant or entrants, as chosen by the expert judging panel.
Pharmacy support staff can enter as many categories as they wish or nominate others. Nominations from pharmacists or area managers are encouraged, too.
Entries and nominations should be submitted by 4 April 2022 via: www.tmmagazine.co.uk/recognition-of-excellence-awards
Finalists in all categories will be invited to enjoy an all-expenses-paid champagne reception, lunch, and ceremony where prizes will be awarded in central London on 24 June.